There are so many factors that influence health and aging that it is really a genie in the bottle guess as to which ultimately determines how long and how well you live. However, there are numerous scientific studies that show significant influences:
- Genetics. Scores of genetic predispositions are possible. Perhaps the good news is that a happy, nurturing childhood can overcome many of these, including the epigenetic changes of a happy childhood that prevent many of the inherited defects.
- Nutrition. Real food and even whether you eat breakfast are crucial.
- Exercise. Move it or lose it. Couch potatoes have many more illnesses and die earlier.
- Sleep. Less than 7 and more than 9 hours REGULARLY are significant negative influences.
- Mindful Rest. Meditation, relaxation, contemplation are great adjuncts.
- Conscientiousness. Being prepared, organized, & responsible makes you more liable to do the things necessary!
- Friendship. Networking with a circle of friends is significantly better than being a hermit.
- Being Happy. Restore your own oxytocin system if needed. Air Bliss appears to be the best way to do this.
- Optimal DHEA & Calcitonin Levels. Keep your DHEA & Calcitonin optimal, NATURALLY. There are 4 natural ways to restore DHEA (Fire Bliss, Magnesium Lotion, Youth Formula, Natural Progesterone). Earth Bliss is the easiest for calcitonin.
- Keep Free Radicals Low. Crystal Bliss is by far the best tested to date.
- Keep Telomeres Long. 7-year studies on human DNA exposure-54 to 78 GHz at 75 decibels 30 minutes daily has so far been the most effective at rejuvenating telomeres.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine from the Shealy-Sorin Wellness Institute. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.