Your Right & Responsibility for Health and Happiness
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
Ninety-five percent of people are born healthy and become unhealthy because of human misbehavior. Much of that misbehavior is the result of poor self-esteem which leads to unhealthy habits such as obesity, smoking, lack of activity, drug and alcohol abuse.
Loss of health is the result of Stress
- Physical inactivity is a major stressor!
- Chemical – Poor nutrition is the major chemical stressor. Drugs, alcohol and nicotine are toxins. Admittedly some environmental chemical toxins are not individual responsibility!
- Electromagnetic – There is increasing evidence of the risk of excess EMF
- Emotional – Anger, depression, anxiety and guilt are major stressors
Health and Happiness are an Inside Job. It is YOUR Responsibility to have Healthy Habits and Lifestyle!
- Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes 5 days a week
- Do not smoke, take street drugs or drink excessively
- Eat real food
- Consider using Air Bliss to enhance happiness and self-esteem
- Do Autogenic Training daily
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours every night
- ACT RESPONSIBLY in every aspect of your life
If you are not happy, the first and easiest approach is to use Air Bliss!
Conventional medicine is excellent for acute illnesses and accidents. Chronic stress illnesses are best handled with alternative approaches and self-health approaches! If in doubt read and heed 90 DAYS TO SELF-HEALTH by C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine from the Shealy-Sorin Wellness Institute. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.