Acupuncture is an ancient wellness practice that originated in China over 4,000 years ago. Relieving stress, treating illness and even helping with chronic pain are only a few of the miraculous ways that acupuncture can benefit just about anyone.
The practice of acupuncture involves inserting needles into the skin at specific points to achieve targeted results.
Dr. Shealy’s impactful work in the world of holistic medicine includes creating a NO NEEDLE ACUPUNCTURE treatment that has worked on over 34,500 patients at the Shealy-Sorin Wellness Institute.
Thanks to the extensive research and expertise of the Shealy-Sorin Wellness Institute, there is now a way to heal yourself and reap all of the same benefits of acupuncture without even leaving your couch.
“The Most Important Advance In Acupuncture In 4,000 Years.” Dr. Shealy.
Dr. Shealy, intuitively guided, was determined to find a better way to achieve the same acupuncture benefits for his patients only in a faster, more accessible way.
Transcutaneous Acupuncture, performed at home, can accomplish the same positive effects as a multiple, hour-long traditional acupuncture treatment.
Acupuncture Treatment can be done with application of specific Bliss Oils to stimulate, transcutaneously through the energy skin circuits.
After years of extensive research and clinical testing, Dr. Shealy discovered the Five Sacred Energetic Acupuncture Rings:
Instead of using needles or electricity, each energy circuit has its own mixture of Bliss Essential Oils. Each Bliss Oil blend corresponds with the 5 Sacred Rings.
Dr. Shealy’s Transcutaneous Acupuncture methods in combination with the Shealy-Sorin Bliss Oils, can achieve the same benefits of traditional acupuncture from home with no needles, no prescriptions, and hardly any prior knowledge.
Through the use of our five Bliss Oils, anyone can achieve these benefits from home.
This therapeutic method involves applying a small number of essential oils to targeted pressure points on the body.
Simply press the oil applicator to the pressure point, twist, and feel the powerful oils work.
The 5 Bliss oils have been clinically proven to increase DHEA (the Anti-Stress Hormone), Increase Calcitonin levels for strong bone health, balance the endocrine system specifically the thyroid, reduce inflammation, reduce free radicals (anti-ageing), balance the aldosterone hormone (water, weight and blood pressure) and much more!
Want to Learn Transcutaneous Acupuncture with Dr. Shealy & Dr. Sergey
Purchase The Transcutaneous Acupuncture Course !
The five Bliss Oils are made of high quality essential oils sourced from India and a proprietary blend. Each bottle will last for 4-6 weeks.
We give you all of the tools and training you need to practice this extremely beneficial therapy, all on your own.
While you can purchase just the 5 bliss oil set without purchasing the Transcutaneous Acupuncture Course, our recommendation is to purchase both!
The Fiver Rings represent the single most effective way to ensure health and longevity! Restoring your DHEA, calcitonin, & reducing free radicals are the most proven way to enhance regeneration of Telomeres, the tips of DNA responsible for health & longevity.
The best part is it takes only 1-2 minutes per day!
Our Shealy-Sorin Bliss Oils represent the 5 Sacred Energy Rings that were discovered during Dr. Shealy’s many years of extensive research.
– Boosting oxytocin: Oxytocin is often referred to as the “happy hormone”. This hormone can increase feelings of happiness and contentment.
– Raising DHEA levels: DHEA is one of the most important chemicals in the body that helps with stress management, as it combats chronic and acute illnesses.
– Regulating thyroid function: The thyroid gland regulates a whole host of bodily functions including metabolism, growth and development. Optimal function of this vital gland is absolutely essential to living a long, healthy life.
– Decreasing free radicals: Free radicals are harmful chemicals that often cause health issues within the body. Acupuncture and bliss therapy are some of the only known ways to reduce these harmful toxins within the body.
– Reducing inflammation: Excessive inflammation can lead to arthritis, heart disease, and even Alzheimer’s.
– Normalizing aldosterone levels: Aldosterone is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands that helps regulate blood pressure, weight loss and overall body fluid balance.
– Normalizing calcitonin levels: The hormone calcitonin is responsible for bone health. Often, calcitonin levels are thrown off by poor diet and exercise habits.
– Musculoskeletal pain reliever: Transcutaneous acupuncture can work as a pain reliever by targeting specific body parts and having a relaxing effect.
– Regrowth of telomeres: Telomeres play a vital role in longevity. Telomeres slowly shrink overtime as our bodies age, the more we can conserve and regrow them, the longer we can live and thrive.