- Keep your weight NORMAL-Body Mass Index 18 to 24 (go to http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm to calculate your BMI)
- Take vitamin D 3, 50,000 units once a week if you weigh 140 pounds or more; if less than 140 pounds, take 50,000 every two weeks
- Take vitamin K2, 15mg daily
- Take Boron, 9 to 12 mg daily
- Use my Magnesium Lotion, 2 teaspoons twice daily
- If you develop major joint pain of “catching” as you move, add daily one heaping tablespoon of NOW’s Joint Support Powder and take Liquid Hyaluronic Acid.