Subscribe to Newsletter : Events with Norm : Newsletter Archive : Homepage
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
- Keep my Body Mass Index between 18 and 24
- Avoid smoking and excess alcohol
- Eat 5 or more servings of fruits/veggies daily
- Exercise at least 30 minutes 5 or more days each week
- Take minimum of vitamin D 3, 50,000 units once a week if I weigh 140 pounds or more-or every 10 days if below 140; take vitamin K 2 up to 15 mg daily
- Once I am 40 or more I will take Kyani Sunrise, NitroXtreme, & Sunset daily. (Of course the earlier you start, the better)
- Not later than age forty check my homocysteine level and my DHEA level
- By age 50 check my heart calcium score-CT of heart
- Practice SELF-REGULATION daily-such as autogenic training
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.