Subscribe to Newsletter : Events with Norm : Newsletter Archive : Homepage
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. & Sergey Sorin, M.D.
Sprouts are by far the single best food in the world. Over 30 years ago it took time and effort to make sprouts. The jars, rinsing, and daily care were just too much. Now, thanks to Tony Hornick, we have discovered the best and simplest way to do home sprouting. The advantages of sprouts are:
- 100 times more enzymes than raw veggies and fruits
- Protein quality is increased
- Vitamin content of A, C and E increases -more than doubling!
- Essential fatty acids increase
- You control the growing process-no added poisons!
- Mineral quality improves
- The sprouts increase your energy
- They alkalinize your body
- They are the least expensive way to get the tremendous benefit of live food
- Fiber content is enhanced
By far the easiest and quickest sprouts are of mung beans. Your first batch will be ready to eat in less than 24 hours. It takes less than 5 minutes to make a batch!
THIS SPROUTER IS OUR NUMBER ONE RECOMMENDATION FOR REAL FOOD, AND IT INCLUDES A POUND OF MUNG BEANS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!
TALK TO DR. SHEALY ON THE RADIO:
Every Wednesday, 9:00 a.m.to 11:00 a.m. CT,
Call In Number: 1-866-582-9933
International Callers: 00+ 1+
Listen Line Number:
Vince Finelli, USA Prepares Program
Every Thursday, 2:07 to 3:00 PM Central Time, Call in Radio Show, KWTO,
www.newstalk560.com/ , 800-375-0056