Due to promising initial trial results, we are now conducting a double-blind, placebo-controlled Clinical Study on the effects of the natural, side-effect-free product DigestaCure AUTOIMMUNE-X on Diabetes Type 2, and autoimmune diseases present in conjunction.
We are presently accepting applicants for the Study which is now underway. Applicants may contact Dr. Sergey Sorin at the International Institute of Holistic Medicine at 417-351-5221.
DigestaCure AUTOIMMUNE-X works on the principal of restoring normal accurate immune function through the use of stabilized, concentrated immune modulating components.
Top doctors and much published scientific literature suggest that the functions which are preformed through the use of stabilized, concentrated immune modulating components are as follows. Through our study, we intend to confirm many of these functions through the reduction and elimination of symptoms and conditions associated with the following.
Stabilized, concentrated immune modulating components;
- Are incorporated into the cell membranes throughout the body, enhancing the membranes effectiveness regarding a number of known functions.
- Create a dramatic overall improvement of the assimilation of nutrients through the digestive tract, AND the intake of nutrients through the cell membranes.
- Help stop and prevent the damage and leakage of the intestinal wall (leaky-gut syndrome), thereby alleviating the stress from the immune system.
- Protect the mucous membranes lining the respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts resulting in an increased resistance to infections, irritations, inflammation, and subsequently tissue lining degeneration.
- Restore the glycocalyx coatings on the surfaces of killer cells enabling the killer cells to identify disease causing germs and destroy them, instead of blindly attacking the tissues of the body (Anti-Autoimmunity).
- Provide much of the language (coding) of The Code of Life for cellular recognition, intracellular communication, and communication between cells (intercellular) and the immune system.
- Possess immune modulating and immune stimulating effects. Stimulate accurate antibody production (by leukocytes) and an increase in the number of accurate killer T-cells produced. This expresses the tremendous importance in these immune stimulating functions. The levels of accurate antibodies present in our blood directly affects our ability to destroy pathogenic (disease causing) organisms. The killer T-cells are among our first line of defense in destroying dangerous bacteria and viruses and may even protect us from those responsible for an array of cancers.
- Possess anti-inflammatory functions particularly effective in autoimmune diseases, due in part to the specific inhibition of leukotriene B-4, a highly pro-inflammatory substance.
- Are likely to reduce the incidence of cancer, stroke, and heart disease, along with all autoimmune diseases. This is due primarily to the scientifically established fact that chronic inflammation increases the incidence of these conditions.
- Contain antioxidant and free radical scavengers. The importance of antioxidants to overall health and longevity is profound. Antioxidants prevent the destruction of DNA by protecting the strands form the free radicals responsible for the destruction of DNA. Research indicates that the amounts and quality of antioxidants we consume are directly proportional to how long we will live and the quality of our lives.
- Enhance the excretion of toxins from the cells, both intracellular and extracellular, by a unique process known as exocytosis.
- Possess anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-yeast, anti-fungal, anti-mold, and anti-parasitic effects which are of particular interest especially today, linked to the increased incidence of antibiotic resistant strains of pathogens that are no longer responsive to treatment. This further establishes why the ingestion of these active ingredients are so helpful in preventing, normalizing, and correcting so many digestive tract disorders.
- Possess hypoglycemic and blood sugar normalizing functions in both Type I and Type II diabetics.
- Contain an insulin-like growth factor that lowers the required amount of insulin needed to maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Reduce the amount of insulin needed, thereby reducing cardiovascular risk factors and stress on the pancreas and likely increasing its useful life.
- Enhance chemotaxis, the migration of immune cells to a site of injury or infection, eliminating infections, and thereby initiating the repair and healing response; promoting tissue growth and regeneration.
- Support and Protect the Endothelial Glycocalyx, the critical lining protecting the arteries.