C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.

Most of you know what I think of 99% of psychiatry.  And I’s not even certain about the other 1%. The following is just a bit of the sickness of the system:


Here is a sobering video exposing psychiatry’s shameful pseudoscientific history and the duping of the medical industry – and the public – by Big Pharma. This is a must watch.


sHEALyWellness | | | 5607 S. 222nd Rd.
Fair Grove, MO 65648
Join Our Mailing List
Skip to content