Call Us

(417) 351-5221 (Clinic)
(417) 467 2124 (Store)
(888) 983-3904 (Toll Free)

Pimps for the Pharmacomafia

PIMPS FOR THE PharmacoMafia
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.

It is no longer news that many “leaders” in psychiatry are paid by the PharmacoMafia to inflate results to get an increasing number of people on their mostly dangerous and useless drugs. On June 2, BBC released the latest recommendations from The Wolfson Institute by none other than Professor Sir Nicholas Wald—ALL people over 55 should be “offered” drugs to lower cholesterol and blood pressure!! Instead of the “expense” of screening, just push the potentially poisonous drugs even on those who do not need them. He even says “ Everyone would benefit because, for blood pressure and cholesterol, the lower the better.” WHAT ABSURD PSYCHOTIC NONSENSE!! SICKO.

Cholesterol below 150 is dangerous to your brain, hormonal system and immune system. Blood pressure below a systolic of 90 is dangerous, period! Only 24% of people are “at risk” but this pimp for the PharmacoMafia wants to put the other 76% on these dangerous and, for them, unnecessary drugs. I suggest he be put on the strongest antipsychotic drugs available—all of them!


Connect With Us On Social Media


Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.
Why Holistic Physical Therapy for Chronic Pain Gets Better Results

So, let’s start off with the definition of holistic physical therapy. What Does Holistic Physical Therapy Really Mean? Holistic physical therapy considers the body as …

Read More →
diagram of what’s a thyroid gland
What’s a Thyroid Gland and What Is Its Function?

As a holistic doctor, I’m frequently asked this question. Although the question itself is simple, understanding the concept of what a thyroid gland is isn’t …

Read More →
“PEMF Saved Both Of My Legs From Amputation”

We invited our wonderful friend Dr. Brian Dailey on to our Wellness Wednesday show to share his experience with energy healing and tell his personal …

Read More →