Nixall is a natural product. Its active ingredient is hypochlorous acid (HClO). HClO is the same compound your white blood cells use to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Nixall ™ is an electrolyzed anolyte water that:
- Is all-natural, “truly a green product.”
- Oxygenates and hydrates the skin.
- Is Ph balanced.
- Is destructive to staphylococcus and MRSA, Salmonella, E Coli, viruses, bacteria, fungi, and mold—even anthrax!
- Accelerates wound healing—you can spray it directly on wounds.
- Deodorizes—transforms and freshens the air.
- Neutralizes sarin gas, mustard gas, and nerve gas.
- Hydrates and oxygenates the skin.
- Is 100 times more efficient than bleach—and safer too.
- Controls fungi and viruses on plants.
- Oxygenates and stimulates plant growth.
- Is non-irritating, non-allergenic, and non-stinging.
How to use Nixall
For general sanitizing and protecting, you will want to dilute it 10:1 with water.
You can spray it directly on fresh veggies and fruits, or dip them in a 10:1 solution for cleansing and to prolong freshness.
For mold/mildew, use Nixall full strength.
It is safe full strength—your skin feels refreshed and hydrated when you apply it directly to your skin. You can use it on scrapes, bruises, minor burns, and rashes full strength.
For nail fungus, soak the affected area 10 minutes daily for several days and then spray daily on the nail.
You can sanitize countertops, toilet seats, tubs, showers, clothes hampers, cell phones, etc. by spraying it directly on the surfaces.
You can also sanitize credit card devices, grocery cart handles, gas pump handles, restaurant tables, public toilets, etc. by spraying Nixall directly on these surfaces.
When you suspect a “cold” or flu, spray your nose and mouth with it.
Nixall appears to be the safest and best all-around sterilizing and health-enhancing adjunct available today! I have reviewed the literature and strongly recommend it in EVERY household and office. Indeed, I consider it an essential for BEING PREPARED! Every household should keep 2 to 4 gallons on hand and replenish when you get down to one. Also, get a few of the two-ounce spray bottles! I am using it and I am beginning further research on it for acne and arthritic hands.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.