Below are the acupuncture points where you should apply the Ring of Fire Bliss Oil. Hover over the picture to see the benefits of the Ring of Fire.
The Ring of Fire is for regulating the entire endocrine system, especially thyroid. 1.2 MG of Iodine weekly is also essential to optimal thyroid function.
The Ring of Fire further assist in relieving & improving:
All Sacred Rings (Fire, Air, Water, Earth & Crystal) have been clinically proved in our work with studies and trials. Everything we do is Safe, Effective and when it comes to Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Depression and Chronic Illness often much better than the conventional medical model.
Behind the ankle bones, on the inside where the ankles touch when standing
CONCEPTION VESSEL 2
On the center of the pubic bone
CONCEPTION VESSEL 6
About 1/2 inch below the umbilicus (belly button)
CONCEPTION VESSEL 18
About two inches down from the top of the breast bone
Directly behind the belly button, on inch to either side of the spine
MASTER OF HEART 6
On the wrists, about one inch up from the palms
LARGE INTESTINE 18
On the sides of the neck about I inch down from the mastoid bones
GOVERNING VESSEL 20
Top center of the skull, above the ears
The Fiver Rings represent the single most effective way to ensure health and longevity! Restoring your DHEA, calcitonin, & reducing free radicals are the most proven way to enhance regeneration of Telomeres, the tips of DNA responsible for health & longevity.
The best part is it takes only 1-2 minutes per day!
Our Shealy-Sorin Bliss Oils represent the 5 Sacred Energy Rings that were discovered during Dr. Shealy’s many years of extensive research.
– Boosting oxytocin: Oxytocin is often referred to as the “happy hormone”. This hormone can increase feelings of happiness and contentment.
– Raising DHEA levels: DHEA is one of the most important chemicals in the body that helps with stress management, as it combats chronic and acute illnesses.
– Regulating thyroid function: The thyroid gland regulates a whole host of bodily functions including metabolism, growth and development. Optimal function of this vital gland is absolutely essential to living a long, healthy life.
– Decreasing free radicals: Free radicals are harmful chemicals that often cause health issues within the body. Acupuncture and bliss therapy are some of the only known ways to reduce these harmful toxins within the body.
– Reducing inflammation: Excessive inflammation can lead to arthritis, heart disease, and even Alzheimer’s.
– Normalizing aldosterone levels: Aldosterone is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands that helps regulate blood pressure, weight loss and overall body fluid balance.
– Normalizing calcitonin levels: The hormone calcitonin is responsible for bone health. Often, calcitonin levels are thrown off by poor diet and exercise habits.
– Musculoskeletal pain reliever: Transcutaneous acupuncture can work as a pain reliever by targeting specific body parts and having a relaxing effect.
– Regrowth of telomeres: Telomeres play a vital role in longevity. Telomeres slowly shrink overtime as our bodies age, the more we can conserve and regrow them, the longer we can live and thrive.