For at least one thousand years it has been noted that, even in the worst epidemic, some people do not become ill and some survive the illness. There are many immune system protectors, almost all of which are the result of your day to day habits. These habits can protect you from infections, cancer, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and enhance overall health and longevity. Many are the basics of health itself — conscientiousness: personal responsibility and organization!
- Normal body mass index of 18-24
- No smoking
- Eating lots of fruits, veggies, nuts, blueberries, garlic, turmeric, ginger, oily fish. Dark chocolate an ounce a day
- Exercising a minimum of 30 minutes 5 to 6 days a week
- Sleeping 7 or 8 hours every night
- A minimum of 5000 and up to 10,000 units of D 3 daily
- A minimum of 2000 mg of vitamin C daily. In serious illnesses, IV vitamin C, 50 to 100 grams– 3 to 20 times
- A minimum of 10 to 30 mg of astaxanthin, the strongest form of vitamin A, daily
- A minimum of 100 mg of gamma/delta tocotrienols daily
- Approximately 25 mg of B complex daily
- Magnesium lotion twice daily. The soil and commercial veggies are deficient and oral magnesium is poorly absorbed
- Periodic heat, such as saunas or hot soaks
- DAILY stress reduction—autogenic training, Biogenics, yoga, Tai Chi, mindfulness, massage, etc.
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.