Enlivened Living 2015
(Sent on behalf of Elder Corps)
If you’d like more inspiration, joy and cutting-edge strategies to support you in making the best of your life, then join us for two remarkable, heart and mind expanding days and nights October 9 and 10 on the Beautiful Mile Hi Campus in Denver, CO.
A Conference – A Life-Enhancing Festival – and A Valuable Products/Services Exposition. Be inspired and empowered by more than 40 leading authors and experts. Be uplifted by talent musicians and entertainers, engaged and stimulated by award winning documentaries, by a host of short videos, wellness demonstrations and much more.
Come and be supported by the best and learn to:
* Reconnect with a greater sense of meaning and purpose
* Stay younger and more passionate about your life
* Reconnect with your creativity and the dreams you came here to manifest
* Develop more loving and fulfilling personal relationships & build a deeper sense of community
* Explore Second & Third Careers and Un-retirement
* Increase your vitality, well-being, and balance
* Improve your diet and nutrition, brain coherence and much more
* Leave a legacy of genuine hope and value for those you love
Join leading authors and experts:
Joan Borysenko – Amit Goswami – Dr Norm Shealy – Mark Nepo – Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley – Michael Gelb, George & Sedena Cappannelli – Cynthia James, Nathan Crane – Gay Dillingham -Carol Flake – Steve Farrell – Dr. Jim Garrison – Gini Gentry – Randall Hayes – Dr. Thomas Lodi – Howard Martin – Lee McCormick – -Marilyn Schlitz – Carl Studna – Rajeev Taranath – Tilak Fernando- Sunil Pai, MD – Kelly Sullivan Walden – Celeste Yacoboni – Dr. Bill Wolfe and many more
All of this plus healthy food, excellent child care, two very special Friday and Saturday evening events.
Enlivened Living 2015 is part of the Elder-Corps’ Wisdom Series – designed to support you in living the life you were born to live, contribute to the creation an age-friendly world, celebrate and benefit from the wisdom of our elders, and encourage people of all ages to participate in projects and service initiative designed to create a more sane, sustainable world in which we can all make the very best of the rest of our lives.
Register Today…And start celebrating your life and the lives of those you love!
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities still available. Products/Services Exposition.
Warm regards and blessings,
George and Sedena