I recently tested a variety of devices. I believe that there is significant risk when the brain is exposed to 3 or more milligauss of electromagnetic radiation.
- Laptop-5 milligauss at the keyboard; 1.5 milligauss at head
- External backup battery for laptop-100 milligauss within 6 feet!; 3 milligauss even when not plugged in and turned off
- Copier/fax-4 milligauss when not working but plugged in; over 100 milligauss when printing
- Electric tea kettle- 100 milligauss when heating
- Desk phone-at rest 3 milligauss-none at ear; when ringing or talking-10 to 40 milligauss at phone; none at ear
- Cell phone, turned on, at rest, 1 to 3 milligauss; when ringing to talking into the phone, up to 40 milligauss AT EAR!
- Car- engine on, 10 milligauss at dash; 3 milligauss at head
- Refrigerator/freezer, 7 milligauss when running, radiates at least 3 feet
- TV, 6 to 10 milligauss at screen; Ok 3 feetaway
- Plane, away from engine. 5 to 10 milligauss while on ground-over 100 during take off. Near engine. 20 to 30 milligauss, well over 100 when taking off
- Background EMF in Springfield, away from any obvious electrical device-3 milligauss-much more in all large cities
The only device tested which reduces EEG changes at the head-The CLARUS Q-PENDANT protects the brain from up to 50 milligauss of electromagnetic radiation. In highly sensitive individuals the EEG is markedly scrambled at 3 to 6 milligauss and even very stable individuals have EEG scrambled at 50+!!!
Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is the father of holistic medicine. He recommends autogenic focus (the basis of the Biogenics System) as part of your overall commitment to self-health. Register to download your FREE autogenic focus MP3 now.