|Detoxing Your Body (C)
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
Over the past 100 years our environment has exploded in toxicity–chemical pollution, nuclear pollution, chlorinated and fluoridated water, machine pollution, silver/mercury fillings, electromagnetic pollution, etc. Carcinogens and even prescription drugs are spilling into the drinking water. More importantly our food supply has become largely toxic JUNK! 45% comes from fast food restaurants–ALL JUNK, loaded with monosodium glutamate plus other junk. A minimum of 60% the food in grocery stores is filled with junk–sugar, MSG, trans-fats. preservatives, corn “sweeteners”, artificial sweeteners, fats, colorings, flavorings, etc. Our soap is no longer soap–it is a detergent. Herbicides and pesticides are everywhere.
Everyone can benefit from regular detoxification, especially those with toxic diseases such as:
- Autoimmune diseases–MS, ALS, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, etc
- Irritable? bowel disease
- Chronic infections and rashes
- Various mood disorders
Detoxification–choose at least one once a week for the healthiest; at least 5 days a week for those with disorders:
- Vitamin C 100 grams IV; Magnesium chloride; 2 grams; Calcium gluconate or chloride 1 gram; B 6 100 mg;B complex, 100 1 cc; Dex-Panthenol 250 mg; B 12 1000 mcg; Mix in 500 to 1000 cc of IV solution. Give over one hour in an antecubital vein, using a Jelco needle
- Sauna. Steam, hot tub or soak. Add magnesium chloride crystals to tubs or use magnesium lotion after the others
- Castor Oil Bath Fill the tub with pleasantly warm water (102 to 104 degrees F). Step in and rub castor oil over the entire body (4 to 8 oz.). Soak 20 to 30 minutes. Use an inexpensive shampoo and rub every part of the body liberally with the shampoo. Wash the entire inside of the tub well. Be certain there is no feeling of slipperiness before and after you empty the tub. Rub your hands on the bottom of the tub to be certain it is not slippery before you stand to dry off.
- Castor Oil Suit – At Least as Effective as the Castor Oil Bath Rub castor oil liberally over the entire body up to the neck, including arms and legs. Put on an Old pair of sweat pants and shirt or long Johns and socks and sleep in them overnight. You may reuse the suit three to four nights before washing it. It will never lose all the oil so you won’t be able to use the suit for anything other than a castor oil suit. Store the suit in a plastic bag with a few drops of lavender oil.
- Use a few drops of Rose Oil Fragrance after any of the above
- PXP Forte. I will have a separate enewsletter on this soon!!