Most Americans have increasing adrenal burnout by and after age 50. Symptoms include fatigue and various problems with memory, as well as multiple other symptoms that may include any or every organ in the body.Basically it means you have more physical, chemical and/or emotional stress than you can handle.
The easiest test to prove you have a problem is DHEA, but it needs to be FREE DHEA and not DHEA-Sulfate. The only accurate lab is Nichols in Capistrano, California. Even with that lab, the results are
130 to 980 ng/dl for women.
The reason is that most of their baseline subjects were already depleted. I have personally tested many hundreds of individuals and the HEALTHY levels are 750 to 1200 for a man and 550 to 980 for a woman. You will cope fairly well down to 600 for a man and 450 for a woman.
By the time you get to 180 for a man or 130 for a woman you are seriously depleted and may have a very serious illness! Incidentally, if you are on any prescription drug, you almost certainly already are burned out!
- Reduce all stress
- Sleep at 8 hours each night
- Exercise adequately, building to a minimum of 30 minutes daily
- Eat only REAL food-NO fast food, sugar, wheat, packaged food with MSG, trans-fats, etc
- Practice autogenic training daily
- Take Dr. sHEALy’s essentials daily
- Take Dr. sHEALy’s Youth Formula, 4 daily
- Use Eugesterone daily for women or Adam’s Prostate Care for men
- Use dr. sHEALy’s Magnesium Lotion twice daily
- Use FIRE BLISS daily
- Kyani NitroXtreme, 15 drops twice daily; if not much better within 2 weeks, go to 30 drops twice daily