Every Wednesday at 2 p.m. Central time,
Call-In Talk Radio With Norm Shealy
Listeners call– 800-555-5453
Tune in at
There is one simple practice that can empower you to live your life with a greater sense of joy, peace, and meaning .. and it might be a lot simpler than you think.
I’m talking about mindfulness, and my friends at NICABM have teamed up with world-renowned mindfulness teacher Jack Kornfield, PhD to show how the practice of mindfulness can ease suffering, deepen compassion, and strengthen relationships.
Jack will be your guide as you experience and explore the ways mindfulness can transform and enliven any aspect of life.
- The Transformative Power of Seeing Beauty and Goodness All Around Us
- How to Use Compassion to Unlock the Full Potential of Mindfulness
- The Three Pillars of Mindfulness and Why Each is Key to Transformation
- Redefining Mental Health: How Mindfulness Can Lead to Healing, Joy, and Clarity
- Forgiveness: The Key to Escaping the Chains of the Past
- Becoming Your Own Unique Self for the Good of the World
This is such a unique opportunity to join Jack as he takes you on a journey toward deeper connections, more confidence, and stronger compassion.
Registration won’t be open for long, so just click here to take a look now.